I was recently sent a bunch of items from Perfectly Posh to try. Before I even used any of them, a few things drew me in: everything is under $25 (with the exception of bundles), all products are made in the USA, and they are all made from naturally based products. Once I read that, I couldn’t wait to see if these products were as good as they sounded. I tried a lot of things, and really like them all; however, I am narrowing down for you my top five Perfectly Posh products!
- ALL I’VE AVO WANTED Nourishing Face Mask – I LOVE face masks. A lot. So much so that I gave them out one year at our favorite things Christmas party. I was really pumped to try this one. It was cool and felt great the instant I applied it to my face. Once I rinsed my face it felt so moisturized and I feel like it truly did brighten my face.
- LOVE THE DARK Black Sea Salt Body Scrub – This is a scrub that is used in the shower that’s made with exfoliating sea salt, detoxifying charcoal, soothing shea, and healing honey. Need I say more? It was so interesting using a black scrub. Charcoal seems to be all the rage right now as it is proven to act as a magnet pulling impurities to the surface. It smelled really good and my skin did feel quite amazing after using it!
- CALMY CHAMOMILE Soothing Bath – I am a bath girl. I love them. I always have. These are salts that are added to the bath to help improve relaxation while moisturizing the skin. I loved the scent and it made my bath so enjoyable. I honestly don’t get to take many baths, as I am usually bathing two littles in the shower with me, so it’s nice that you can also sprinkle some on your shower floor to give it a relaxing aroma.
- LIL SNARKY Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme – I once read somewhere that your hands are the things on your body that tend to show your age the most as you get older. It’s really important to use a good moisturizer specifically for your hands, not just your regular body lotion, so I’ve tried tons of hand creams. Before I used this one, I read that it does not give a greasy residue, and I didn’t believe it! OMG this stuff is bomb! It is so thick and creamy but it absorbed right into my skin. For real, NO GREASY residue! And my hands felt amazing. Lil Snarky was my favorite scent, but I also really liked Paper Moon and Do the Congo. There are lots more to choose from as well.
- SWANKY & SOFT Exfoliating Foot Creme – I really love using peppermint products on my body, which may be why I loved this so much, but this foot creme is glorious! When I applied it to my feet, they immediately became cool and tingly (wish I had had it all summer in this Georgia heat). My feet felt so soft and smooth and I loved tucking them into my covers after I applied it before bed.
If you would like to purchase products from Perfectly Posh, click HERE! And if you decide to pamper yourself, I’d love to hear what you got and how you like it!
A Bragg’s Life may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products & services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. However, all thoughts and opinions are our own.