Hey guys! I know it’s been a minute since my last blog post, but Willa’s kindergarten year is winding down and it is the busiest time of year. BUUUTTT, I am so excited because Willa only has three weeks left of school and then we are kissing our routines goodbye and soaking up every bit of sunshine and family time for the next two and a half months.
I love summertime and one of my all-time favorite desserts is any and all things s’mores, which so just happens to be the perfect summer sweet. Every time I eat s’mores desserts I always think of The Sandlot! Anyway, life can be pretty hectic between the girls and Willa’s school, real estate, blogging + collabs, and now launching our apparel company, so I am always all about the easiest recipes that are only require a handful of ingredients, are fast + easily achievable, and taste ah-mazing!
So, if you love s’mores like this girl, you gotta try these! They’d be the perfect treat to take to a cookout or just enjoy as a family one summer night after a day full of swimming.
1 sleeve (9 full) graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
6 tablespoons of butter
1 heaping cup of chocolate chips (I used Hershey’s milk to keep it traditional), melted
1 7oz. container of marshmallow fluff
- Crush the graham crackers into crumbs. I put mine into a food processor to get them more fine and uniformed, but you could also put them into a gallon sized baggie and beat them to pieces.
- In a bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs (minus a tablespoon or two – save that for later!) and melted butter and mix until combined. I swear, I could eat an entire bowl of just this stuff!!
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper, covering all sides. Pour in the buttered crumbs and press them into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the marshmallow fluff and spread evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the marshmallow fluff and spread evenly. *To melt the chocolate, put the chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each.
- Sprinkle the top with those graham cracker crumbs that were saved earlier.
- Put it into the freezer for 30 minutes and then transfer to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you make these, I would love to see! Be sure to tag me @abraggslife!! What is your favorite summer food??