Fall is my absolute favorite season. I change out a lot of decor in the house for each season, but I get most excited to decorate for fall and Christmas. It’s so exciting for all of us in the house. So, today I am sharing with you the five must-have things you need to decorate your house for fall! These are all super easy items to incorporate into your home without too much effort, but they will make a big impact.
- Felt Ball Garland – This is a quick and easy way to add some festive decor to your living room by hanging it on your mantle. I got ours at Home Goods, but I found similar garland here.
- Framed Fall Art Prints – I love to just set these out around the house. I got some cute ones at Home Goods, but I have linked some really awesome printables below. I love these because they are instant downloads that you can print off yourself and put in a frame you already have. This is a really inexpensive way to add fall cheer to your home. (All photos are linked. To shop, just click the pictures!)
- Throw Pillows – These are so easy to change out each season, especially if you have a neutral living room. It is a great way to add some seasonal color, and if you’re like me and love change, this is an easy way to give your sofa a new look for a few months. I have linked some that I have and love below.
- Throw Blanket – I always keep a throw on our sofa. Number one, because it adds a little something to our grey sofa. And two, I am always cold, especially now that there is a crisp in the air.
- Wreath – The front door is the first thing people see when they are coming into your home so it’s always a good idea to keep a wreath on the door. I absolutely love these two for fall and haven’t purchased one yet because I can’t decide which I like best! Let me know in the comments which you prefer!
With all this fall talk, now I’ve got to run and go grab a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks!
A Bragg’s Life may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products & services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. However, all thoughts and opinions are our own.