They say you’re suppose to enjoy five fruits and veggies a day – so, if you’re using them on your face, that totally counts, right?! Kidding, kidding! But for real, superfoods seriously hydrate the skin which can help with anti-aging. And let’s face it – who isn’t looking for anti-aging tips?! I see more and more wrinkles around my eyes and my smile lines are getting deeper. I’d like to think it’s all thanks to the fact that I am one pretty happy wife and mama, but I’ll still take all the help I can get to improve my skin!
Here are five fruity beauty products that are a must-have in your bathroom! Everything is linked below.
- Saturday Skin Refining Peel Gel – This product uses a natural enzyme from PAPAYAS that helps smooth the skin.
- Fruida Blueberry Hydrating Melting Cleansing Balm – This product uses antioxidants from BLUEBERRIES to protect the skin from toxins.
- Yes To Grapefruit Glow Enhancing Booster – This product uses vitamin C from GRAPEFRUIT to make your skin glow. Just mix a few drops into your moisturizer.
- L’Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Face Scrub This product, inspired by KIWIS, is great for exfoliating, which is really important for a smooth, radiant face!
- Watermelon Glow Recipe Sleep Mask – This WATERMELON mask, my very fave, gives you skin-smoothing, radiance-boosting, post-facial results, all in one jar. If you only buy one of these products, this is the one!
Time to get that skin on point because I plan on being out by the pool all summer which means I’ll hardly ever wear any make-up for two straight months! Gosh, I am so excited for sweet SUMMERTIME! If you guys try any of these fruity beauty products, I’d love to hear how you like them! And if you have any I need to try, comment below!