I love, love, LOVE lip products. I have tons and tons of lipsticks, glosses, and liquid lipsticks; however, I carry a small clutch in my bag with these ten products I HAVE to have with me at all times because they are all perfect for every day wear and I never know what I am going to be in the mood for.
- These first two products are my very favorite for summer, but I still wear them year round. This YSL lipstick in number 15 Corail Intuitive is absolutely gorgeous! It’s a pinky coral color and it gives sheer to medium coverage. It isn’t too bright or too light either. This specific color is beautiful with any skin tone and the formula is so creamy and is my favorite lipstick formula of all time.
- This YSL Sheer Candy lipstick in the shade number 12 Tasty Raspberry is a different lipstick formula than the one above. This is a very sheer lipstick and this color/flavor is my favorite. It comes in a neutral light pink that is super shiny. I love to wear this with no make-up and just some bronzer. Its a perfect “no-make-up make-up” lip product.
- MAC is a very close second when it comes to my favorite lipsticks. My favorite every day shade is Hug Me. It is just a really nice nude that isn’t too pink or too brown and has medium coverage.
- I adore Mac Syrup. I wore this color on my wedding day. It is a pinkish plum color. It’s a great every-day color with a little more pizazz than just a plain nude.
- The NYX butter lipstick is my favorite drug-store lipstick. I talked about it a little bit before on my previous favorite things post. It is such a creamy, nice lipstick for only $6. The shade Boardwalk Promenade is my favorite!
- You will totally roll your eyes when you see the price tag on this lipstick. I know you will because I did, too. It took me a long time to finally pull the trigger on this purchase because it was hard for me to justify the price when I can be satisfied with a drugstore lipstick (above #5). However, this Tom Ford Lipstick in Blush Nude is GORG! It is a pinky nude that is truly a stunning shade. Trust me, it’s worth it!
- My favorite lipgloss is Marc Jacobs. I am very picky with my glosses because I HATE gooey, thick ones. The formula of Marc Jacobs lip gloss is fabulous – SO shiny and they have a minty taste which is a huge plus for me. I have lots of Marc Jacobs glosses, but the one I wear the most is Sugar, Sugar. I love to wear it by itself or on top of lipstick.
- The Nars lipgloss is also nice. I love this pink shade called Turkish Delight. It is a very versatile shade that can be worn with any make-up look, by itself or on top of a lipstick.
- I know liquid lipsticks are all the rage right now. I have tried a lot, but I really do prefer a moist, wet lipstick to the matte finish of a liquid lip; however, I do love these next two shades! The Anastasia Beverly Hills formula is very nice – one of my favorites – and the shade Pure Hollywood is bomb. If you are more pale, you probably won’t love this shade. I prefer to wear this color when I have more of a tan.
- Finally, this is my favorite liquid lip of all time(shade and formula), Kat Von D Lolita. It is a darker shade but can be pulled off for an every day look. I wear this color so much in the fall and winter months. Its is a chestnut rose color. It is just a very rich shade and the formula is not too drying and has awesome coverage.
If you are interested in trying one of my favorite every day lip products, you can shop them by clicking the pink links. I’d love to know if you get one and how you like it! I don’t think any of these products could disappoint!